BreakAway offers an array of benefits for all employees:
- Three options for medical plans offered through Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Carefirst.
- Dental Coverage
- Vision plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Company-paid life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401(K) with company
- Company-paid fitness membership for employee and spouse at Brick Bodies
- Nine paid holidays plus two weeks vacation plus 10 paid time off days per year.
- One school visitation day per year.
- Employee discount programs with Dell Computer, Hershey Park and Dutch Wonderland, Enterprise Car Rental, Hertz Car Rental and Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Holiday Inn, Embassy Suites, and Chase Suites.
- Casual workplace and flexible schedules
- Video game library and the latest consoles for testing out those new must-have releases
- Refrigerators stocked with free sodas, juices, energy drinks, and water
Working at BreakAway – and in Hunt Valley – offers a few bonus benefits as well, such as:
GAMES AND FUN
Making fun means having fun. At BreakAway, we take that beyond the usual holiday party and company picnic, and throw ship parties, company happy hours, breakfasts cooked in the studio by “The Omelet Man,” and even our own answer to racing’s triple crown,the BreakAway Stakes.
LIFE IN MARYLAND
More than just crabcakes, the Orioles, and John Waters movie sets, Maryland offers a first-rate quality of life. What’s to do? See for yourself.